3 days 2 nights Price: 162 USD Depart: Every Friday
– Discover one of the most beautiful natural lake on the mountain in the world
– Explore the beauty cultural of the Tay ethnic, Nung ethnic …
– Enjoy quiet atmosphere of homestay (the house on the stilts) with the best view to the Babe lake
– Enjoy swimming activity and rowing bamboo rafts in the summer
– Visit the 4th largest waterfalls in the top10 largest waterfall in the world, which are located between two countries’ border
– Enjoy local foods
– Tour departure even only 02 people without any extra charge yet
DAY 1: HANOI – BABE NATIONAL PARK ( – / LUNCH / DINNER)
07h00: Departure from Hanoi to Babe National Park.
09h00: Stop for a rest at Bo Dau village where is very famous with a special cake named “Chung cake” and you will have your self-breakfast here.
10h00: Visit Duom Temple, where people use for worshiping the leader of Tay ethnic – named Duong Tu Minh, who was prince consort twice under the Ly dynasty.
12h00: Arrival in Cho Ra town, you have luch at the restaurant.
13h30: Arrival at Buoclom wharf, embark the boat to Babe lake. Take a boat-trip along the Nang river. Stop at Puong cave, a small one but very famous with thousand of bats.
15h30: Get in Babe lake. Visit to Anma temple, Widow islet then enjoy the bamboo rafting and swim in the fresh water in the summer.
17h30: Hiking to the homestay (about 1km) in Pac Ngoi village, a small village of Tay people (Tay ethnic). Check in homestay and rest.
19h00: Have dinner, enjoy traditional Tay musical performance (excluded). You can share the fee of show with other tourists.
21h00: Overnight at homestay (the house on the stilts).
DAY 2: BABE LAKE – BANGIOC WATERFALL – NGUOM NGAO CAVE ( B / L / D)
06h00: Breakfast at homestay and relax with a cup of coffee (self-pay)
07h00: Check out and get in car to go to Cao Bang. You will conquer some beautiful passes such as: Wind pass, Khau Khang pass, Tai Ho Sin Pass, Cao Bac pass, Kneeling horse pass constantly…
11h30: Have lunch at Quang Uyen town.
13h30: Visit Ban Gioc Waterfall with 53m height, divided into 3 floors and it’s considered one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Vietnam and also the 4th largest waterfall in the top 10 most spectacular waterfalls in the world which are located on the border between the two countries.
15h00: Visit Nguom Ngao cave, one of the most beautiful caves in the North of Vietnam with 3km long in total. It has a majestic stalactites and stalacmites system.
17h30: Visit Knife forged village named Phu Sen on the way back to Cao Bang.
18h30: Arrival in Cao Bang. Check in hotel.
19h30: Have dinner. You will be free at night. Overnight at hotel in Cao Bang.
DAY 3: CAO BANG – PAC BO – HANOI ( B / L / -)
06h00: Check out. Have breakfast and arrival to Pac Bo, a historic sites with beautiful natural scenery, the first place President Ho Chi Minh came back to Vietnam after 30 years abroad.
12h00: Have lunch in a local restaurant on the top of Wind pass.
18h30: Arrival in Hanoi. Tour ends. Goodbye and See you again!
End of the tour. Thank you and we look forward to see again in next time trip
PRICE: 162 USD/ PAX (Group tour)
– A/C transfer
– 01 night at homestay in Pacngoi village.
– 01 night at hotel in Cao Bang, 02 persons/room
– All meals as mentioned (05 main meals and 02 breakfast)
– Entrance fees
– Boat trip in Babe lake
– Bamboo rafting
– Fresh water on car, one bottle per day
– English speaking guide
– Security fee for foreigner
– Tax invoice
– Personal expenses are not included in the program
– Drinking on meals
– Tips for driver and tour guide, normally 3$ per day / a person
• From 1-4 year-old: free (parents take care all of expenses for the children)
• From 5-9 year-old: 75% price of adult (service as adult)
• From 10 year-old: 100% price of adult.
• You must take the passport with visa in the effect time
• You should bring: insect repellent, normal fever medicine, toothbrushes, toothpaste and towels.
• Guides have the right to re-arrange the order of attractions to suit with the conditions of each specific departure date as long as ensuring all of the attractions in the program.
• You are a vegetarian please bring more vegetarian food to ensure your palate.
• In all cases, customer should bring a backpack or small suitcases. Especially not carry the oversized suitcase for touring the mountains because the 29-seat car is the largest sized car we used for and it has no large luggage compartment. We are absolutely not responsible if you bring oversized luggage.
ETG VIETNAM TRAVEL
Office: 11th Floor, Charmvit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Tell: +84 8 662 13468. Hotline: +84 973 385 888