Trang An Bai Dinh 1 day tour, this incredible day trip take you through the ancient land enriched with cultural and geographic wonders that recently world heritage site listed.
07:30 – 08:00 : Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 110km modern Limousine Bus-journey through verdant landscape of country side. Short-brake en route.
10:30 : Arrive Glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest pagoda, not only in Vietnam but also in Southeast of Asia. Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away.
This pagoda complexes stunningly boast a array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined ever built that it take a full day to explore all. So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national:
- 500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats)
- 2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones.
- Visit The Quan Yin statue with thousands arms and eyes.
- Visit Gautama Buddha satatue.
With sacred atmospheres and intriguing Buddhism story which presented by Go Asia Travel’s insider guide, you cannot fail to enchant.
12:00 : Enjoy the lunch at our restaurant with the great local cuisines.
13:15 : Leave for the Trang An Grottoes, an out-standing natural beauty of majestic limestone massif at 20 square kilometer rise dramatically out from rice paddy fields. Deep into the linked chains of towering mountain are pristine places of mystical valleys, numerous fresh water ponds, and jungle.
Embark on a traditional sampan gently roweddown the exquisite river through numerous caves: Hang Toi ( Dack ) cave, 320 meter long, Sang (light) cave, 90 meter long, and Hang Nau Ruou (Cooking wine) cave, 250 meter long… Every passages bring new surprise of mystery hidden inside isolated valleys of tranquility that likely transformed to the other world and time. The fauna and flora is rich and a scene of a goat jumping from one cliff to the other is a common sight.
15:30 : Arrive Mua Cave and start an amazing trek up to the top of Ngoa long mountain for watching the spectacular rice valley with sprecious view of the nature.
17:00 : Return to our Limousine bus and then come back to Ha noi
19:30 : Drop you off at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
End of the tour. Thank you and we look forward to see again in next time trip
PRICE: 75USD/ PAX
* Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
* Round trip transfer by comfortable Limousine Bus Ha Noi_ Ninh Binh_ Ha Noi
* A fully escorted tour with professional, English speaking guide.
* A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
* 2 bottles of water per person
* All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
* Beverages & travel insurance
* Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
* Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi
* All not indicated in our itinerary.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Sun block, sport shoes, cash for personal expenses, and hat or umbrella
* Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
* Doctor and Pharmacy are not available
* Cancellation policies confirmed by Agent’s applies
* Please check the invoice from your Agent or hotel carefully, As we are unable to verbal agreements.
ETG VIETNAM TRAVEL
Office: 11th Floor, Charmvit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Tell: +84 8 662 13468. Hotline: +84 973 385 888