Duration: 2 days / 1 night Vehicle: Shuttle bus Price: 125 usd/pax
Cham island (or Cu Lao Cham in Vietnamese) is located 15 kilometers off the central Cua Dai Coast, is a group of 8 islets including Hon Lao, Hon Dai, Hon Mo, Hon Kho me, Hon Kho con, Hon La, Hon Tai, Hon Ong. The largest islet is Hon Lao which has about 3000 residents earning mainly by fishing, making fishing nets and swallow’s nests (salagne) exports. Supposed to be first inhabited by Cham people from Indonesia 3,000 years ago, the island became one of the main port of Champa Kingdom until 14th Century. From 15th Century to the beginning of 20th century, it continued to thrive as a part of Hoi An international trading and maritime “Silk Road”.
Itinerary Discovering Cham Island tour for 2 days/ 1 night:
DAY 1: CHAM ISLAND TOUR(L, D)
08:00: Pick up at Song Hoi station.
08:15: Start at Song Hoi port to discover the island
08:45: Visit the Media Protect Area, Fishing village, Safety boat shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, Tan Hiep market.
10:00: Back to the boat come to the Chong beach, swimming, snorkeling and sea live things
11:30: Lunch, rest
15:00: Swimming in Chong beach, hiking, join the funny beach games, services recreation on the sea and traditional games with prizes.
18:30: Dinner at Chong beach, rest
20:00: Attendance camp fire, cocktail for 30 guests or more groups.
22:00: Sleeping in the tent on the beach (3 pax/tent).
DAY 2: CHAM ISLAND TOUR (B, L)
06:00: Wake up, do exercises, swimming
09:00: Far view on the boat: Huong beach, sight seeing, fishing village, swallow nest cave
10:00: Back to Hoi An.
11:00: Lunch at Song Hoi restaurant
13:00: End of tour.
End of the tour. Thank you and we look forward to see again in next time trip
PACKAGE PRICE: 125 usd/pax
– Cars, boats shuttle, sightseeing fees, guide services use a break.
– Lunch with sea food specialties rich quality
– Diving watch coral, sea creatures, swimming, bathing water, recreation at Chong beach
– Guests are equipped with water, morning snacks, towels, life jackets, diving glasses, staff, coaches and guidance directly, insurance.
– Entertainment services, water sports, diving: Umbrella flying, banana boat pull, glass bottom boat baskets, glass bottom boat viewing coral reefs, sea creatures, shake the bottle baskets, fishing … and entertainment services with other price
– Personal expenses &Tips .
– Children < 5 years old : 20% of Adults
– Children : 5 – 10 years old : 50% of Adult
– Children > 10 years old : 100% of Adult
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
– 3 days before departure: 0% charge
– 1 – 2 day before departure: 50% charge
– Departure day: 100% charge.