DUONG LAM FULL DAY
Duration: 7 hours
Visit to an authentic rural village to experience rural life of Hanoi
What to expect:
– Visiting ancient house is a great chance explore architecture of a typical Vietnamese traditional houses while wandering along its narrow alleyways.
– Walking around village to chat with locals to learn more about their local lifestyle as well as gain an insight into Vietnamese countryside.
– Enjoy authentic meal with local host and experience the hospitality of the family.
– Visiting King Ngo Quyen temple and King Phung Hung temple, Mia pagoda within this Duong Lam tour 1 day
9.00am leave from your hotel. Drive about 50km from Hanoi to visit Duong Lam ancient village in Son Tay province. Duong Lam, a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River Delta. On arrival we take a walk on the village path to visit Mong Phu temple where is dedicated to national heroes, King Ngo Quyen and King Phung Hung temples.
Enjoy special Vietnamese lunch prepared by the host. While you are in the house you can also join the local people in producing local specialties such as soft green-lentil cake and rice cake filled with brown onion and enjoy these dishes (depend on the season of the year). Continue to visit Mia Pagoda – built in 15th century and admire 287 statues of all sizes before transferring back to your hotel in Hanoi.
On the way, if you’re interested, stop to visit Tay Phuong pagoda built in the 8th century, the best example of old typical pagodas in the North of Vietnam, being special with 18 ancient Arhan statues. And Van Phuc silk village, the cradle of best silk in Vietnam once, learn about silk making process and shopping finest silk products in Van Phuc village.
Back to the hotel around 4.30PM. End of services
End of the tour. Thank you and we look forward to see again in next time trip
PACKAGE PRICE: USD/ PAX (on requested)
- Modern car transfer with A/C
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Mineral water on car
- Travel Insurance
ETG VIETNAM TRAVEL
Office: 11th Floor, Charmvit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Tell: +84 8 662 13468. Hotline: +84 973 385 888