Located in the northeastern region of Vietnam, Ha Long Bay is a bay in the Gulf of Tonkin and is comprised of 1,969 islands. Comprised of limestone and schist, this dense zone of stone islands form a magnificent view of immense peaks, grottoes and caves throughout the bay. It is also a region filled with coral reefs and water-flooded forests housing thousands of species of plant and animal life.
Thien Cung Cave
Itinerary Halong Bay tour 1 day:
7.45: You will be picked up at your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter), then driven to Ha Long Bay. You’ll have a short break (about 20 minutes) on the half way before arriving in Halong tourist wharf
12.00: You will board a private boat and cruise through the most beautiful place of the bay with the famous islets such as Cock Fighting, Dinh Huong islets …while enjoying fresh seafood lunch (on boat). You’ll also visit Thien Cung Cave (haven grotto) – and then take 30 minutes kayaking around the islands and water tunels to feel more deeply the charm of the place that considered the heaven on earth.
16.30: You will return to Halong tourist wharf and take the bus back to Hanoi. We drop you off at your hotel.Your tour will finish at 20.30 pm.
Thank you for your enjoyed the trip with us. We look forward to serve you in next time trip. Cheers-up from “HALONG VIP CRUISES”.
Holiday Inn Cruise
PRICE: 60 USD/ person
|Halong tour 1 day – Visit Thien Cung Cave (no kayak)
|Halong tour 1 day – Visit Thien Cung (kayak)
– Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or County 29 seats
– Driver: Proficient, safe, experienced.
– Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
– Entrance fees: During tour.
– Lunch: Vietnamese meal (standard and hygienic meal).
– Halong Holiday Inn Cruise: Safe, clean and beautiful.
– Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving,… Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
– Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Surcharge 25$ US/pax on above rates for check-in o Christmas Days: Dec 24th, New Year’s Dec 31st, Lunar New Year.