Aqua Of The Seas Cruise – is a luxury cruise and its design is a colorful picture, where the breath of the sea is fully flavored in every corner of the cruise. Aqua Of The Seas Cruise with 30 beautifully appointed suites featuring a spacious private balcony, cozy decoration. Apart from international standard service and amenities like other luxury cruises, Aqua Of The Seas Cruise offers classic 2 days 1 night or 3 days and 2 nights itinerary including must-see attractions and must-try activities when exploring Halong – Lan Ha Bay
|•• Rooms on luxury yachts with 5-star standard.
• All rooms have a private balcony with sea view and bathtub
• Modern outdoor swimming pool free to use
• 01 seasons fruit dish in room
• Meals according to the program.
• LOBSTER 1/2/ pax (dinner – day 1)
• Inviting fruit and drink party in the afternoon.
• Offered fruit juice when boarding the cruise.
• Free use of kayaks
• Free room decoration for proposal, honeymoon, wedding anniversary
• Offer a birthday cake to guests whose birthday is on the departure date
• Take part in kayaking activities to visit caves.
• Tickets for sightseeing according to the program.
• Performing art of cooking and enjoying tea
• Internet wifi, satellite TV in the room.
• Modern gym room
• Fishing equipment, squid fishing in the evening.
• Experienced and dedicated cruise guide.
• Insurance according to scenic tickets and service fees.
• Free daily karaoke at the restaurant
|• Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
• Accommodation before and after being on board
• Air tickets
• Personal costs
• Visa fees
• Other services
DAY 1: TUAN CHAU PORT - HA LONG BAY - LAN HA BAY - KAYAK - SUNSET PARTY (Lunch buffet, Dinner setmenu)
11:45 am: Arrive to No 11 Tuan Chau International Port – have check-in procedures at the waiting lounge.
12:30 pm: Transfer to Aqua Of The Sea Cruise by speedboat
Welcome to Aqua Of The Sea Cruise and enjoy welcome drink, meet the captain, crew to get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines.
13:00: Have buffet lunch while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay – Lan Ha bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15:00: Aqua Of The Sea Cruise cruise moves near Calves Head island or Tra Bau island in Lan Ha Bay.
Do kayaking and swimming
17:00: Free time to relax on the cruise. Don’t miss the sundeck area to catch the sunset, enjoy the sunset party and take part in a cooking class of authentic Vietnamese dishes.
19:15: Time for dinner
21.00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise (card games, chess, karaoke, squid fishing) or relaxing with massage service
Overnight on Aqua Of The Sea Cruise
DAY 2: TAICHI – BIKE TO DISCOVER VIET HAI VILLAGE – KAYAKING/ SWIMMING (Breakafst, Lunch Setmenu, Dinner Setmenu)
6.00 – 6.30: You participate in the Tai Chi session on the sundeck
07:00: Enjoy breakfast while the ship continues to move through the large and small islands in the bay.
8.00 – 8.30: Transfer to smaller cruise
8.30: Visit Viet Hai Village, Cat Ba Forest Biosphere Reserve
11.45: Back to the cruise to prepare for lunch
12.30: Have a lunch
14:00: Explore the fishing village by kayaking or be a fisherman at Quay To Area (or alternatively swim on Ba Trai Dao natural beach.)
16.00: Return to Aqua Of The Seas Cruise.
On the go, enjoy sunset party & bake with salors or free to relax.
19.15: Have dinner
20.30 – 22.30: Enjoy the magical view of Lan Ha Bay at night at the bar, relax on the sundeck, karaoke or squid -shing
Overnight on Aqua Of The Seas Cruise
DAY 3: TAICHI - TRUNG TRANG CAVE - TUAN CHAU ISLAND (Breakfast, Lunch buffet)
06:00: It is a perfect time to refresh and indulge yourself in the peaceful beauty of the bay with a tai chi session on the sundeck. If you want to hunt for dawn, get up from 5:30 to 6:00 depending on the season.
06:30 – 07:15: Have breakfast
07:15 – 09:00: The car takes you to visit Trung Trang cave.
9:30: You come back on board and it is time for check out.
9:45 Enjoy a delightful brunch at our restaurant while cruising back.
11:20 – 11:30: Disembark Aqua of the Sea Cruise at Tuan Chau Marina, say best wishes, and end your cruise with us.