ITINERARY HA LONG TOUR 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS ON PARADISE PRESIDENT CRUISES:
DAY 01: HALONG – SUNG SOT CAVE – KAYAK – COOKING DEMONSTRATION (Lunch, Dinner)
08.30-9.00: Pick up at Old Quarter area to transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay.
11.30: Arrival in Tuan Chau Island – President Cruises Private Pontoon
11.45: Welcome drinks and snack, cruise information and check-in
12.15 – 13.30: Lunch will be served while President cruises toward Halong Bay. You will pass the famous Fighting Cocks Islet, and Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves.
14.30: Your first stop of the day is the magnificent Sung Sot Cave, where you can take in the panoramic views across Halong Bay after visiting the cave.
15.30 – 16.30: Cruise along Halong Bay
Afternoon tea on the sundeck
Enjoy a spa treatment * or pamper yourself at sundeck swimming pool
Kayaking * option in Tung Sau Pearl Farm or Luon Cave
17.30 – 18.15: Cooking demonstration on the sundeck
Anchor at Coconut Tree Island for overnight stay
17.45 – 18.45: Happy Hour on the sundeck*
19.15: Dinner is served at the restaurant. Savour a delicious dinner at Presiden’s Restaurant or chooses a spe cial spot anywhere else on board to dine. After dinner, indulge in drinks and squid fishing, a spa treat ment. You will spend the night on boat.
DAY 02: TI TOP ISLAND – KAYAKING – CUA VAN FISHING VILLAGE – COOKING DEMONSTRAION (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
06.30: Tai Chi on the sundeck
07.00 – 08.30: Coffee & tea with freshly baked pastries
Breakfast at the restaurant
08.45: Transfer to day boat
09.00: Ti Top Island (1 hour)
10.15: Explore Tung Sau Pearl Farm with kayaking option
12.00: Lunch at the restaurant
14.00: Visit Cua Van Fishing Village
15.30: Return to President Cruise
17.15: Cooking demonstration on the sundeck
17:45 – 18.45: Happy Hour on the sundeck*
19.15: Second Dinner is served at the restaurant
21.00: Happy Hour on the sundeck/ Enjoy a spa treatment*
DAY 03: THIEN CUNG AND DAU GO CAVE (Breakfast)
06.30: Tai Chi on the sundeck
07.00 – 9.30: Breakfast is served in Le Marin Restaurant to revitalise you for the day ahead. On the way back to Harbour, we will pass by Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves and the Fighting Cocks Islet. Our reception area will assist you check out and settle your bill.
10.30 – 10.45: Return to Tuan Chau Marina
11.00 – 11.30: Return to Hanoi
15.00-15:30 : Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.
Thank you for your enjoyed the trip with us. We look forward to serve you in next time trip. Cheers-up from “HALONG VIP CRUISES”.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Trip cancellation due to bad weather in Halong Bay:
- The cancellation decision is made by Management Board of Halong Bay on the day of the trip in case of bad weather conditions. In such case, we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer refund in accordance with the cruise policy (Read more about cancellation due to bad weather).
PRICE: USD/ CABIN
2 DAYS 1 NIGHT ON PARADISE PRESIDENT CRUISES
|TYPE OF CABIN
|| SINGLE CABIN
| Ambassador Balcony
| Premier Balcony
| Cabinet Suite
| Treasury Suite
| Presidential Suite
- Welcome drink & snack
- In house English speaking tour guide
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Full meals onboard: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast for 2 days/1night.
- And 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts for 3 days/2 nights
- Tai Chi session
- Cooking Demonstration
- Ha Long Bay fees
- Airfares, car transfers and hotel accommodation
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa services and massage
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Transportation HaNoi – HaLong – HaNoi
HALONG VIP CRUISES/ ETG VIETNAM TRAVEL
Office: 11th Floor, Charmvit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Tell: +84 8 662 13468. Hotline: +84 973 385 888
Website: www.duthuyenviphalong.com; www.halongvipcruises.com