Itinerary Hanoi – Halong Bay tour 3 days 2 nights (stay overnight on Halong cruise + hotel in Halong):
Day 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY – SUNG SOT CAVE – KAYAKING – COOKING CLASS (Lunch, Dinner)
7.45 – 8.15: Our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter) or our office (26 Lo Su – Hoan Kiem District – Hanoi), departure for Halong bay.
10.00: Have a short break about 20 minuttes
12.00: Arrive at Bai Chay, Halong Tourism harbour.
12.15: Transfer by tender to the Halong Cruise (Elizabeth Sails or Golden Lotus Cruise). Enjoy welcome drink.
12.30: Start cruising to visit Ha Long Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site and check in your cabin.
13.00 – 14.00: Have lunch – enjoy deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu.
14.30: Transfer by tender from boat to Surprising Cave (Sung Sot Cave). Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes.
16.00: Enjoy kayaking or relaxing on the cruise.
18.00: Have cooking class on the cruise.
19.00 – 20.00: Have dinner – enjoy Vietnamese food.
21.00 – 23.00: Evening activities: sing karaoke, join squid fishing or relax on the sundeck, sightsee Halong Bay at night.
Stay overnight on the cruise.
Day 2: TITOP ISLAND – HALONG (Breakfast, Lunch)
6.00: Starting your day with taichi on the sundeck.
7.15: Have a breakfast
8.00: To Ti Top island. Climb to the top of Titop, sightseeing Halong Bay’s panorama view or relaxing, swimming at the Ti Top beach.
9.30: Return to the boat. Check out cabins. Enjoy relaxing & have a sunbathing on sundeck while our boat is back on different route
10.45: Enjoy Set Menu served in dining room while seeing the bay scenery when we approach the pier (passing Fight Cocks, Incense Burner, Stone Dog)
(Or have lunch at restaurant near Halong Harbour).
12.00:Transfer by tender to the pier and relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation.
12.30: Transfer you to hotel for check-in. Free time in the afternoon for relax and leisure.
Have dinner and stay overnight in Halong city.
Day 03: HALONG CITY – HANOI (Breakfast, Lunch)
Morning: Have breakfast at hotel, then free time to relax or shopping.
11.00: Check-out hotel.
11.30: Have lunch at the restaurant.
12.20: Transfer back to Hanoi. You will arrive in Hanoi approximately at
16.00-16:30: Finish the tour. See you again!
End of the tour. Thank you and we look forward to see again in next time trip
PRICE: 286 USD/ PAX
|HALONG CRUISES||HOTEL IN HALONG||DOUBLE ROOM||SINGLE ROOM|
|Golden Lotus Classic Cruise||286$||350$|
| Golden Lotus Garden Cruise
|Golden Lotus Premium Cruise||375$||415$|
– Children under 4 years old: Free (sharing bed with parent)
– Children from 4 to 6 years old: 50% Adult Cost
– Children from 7 to 10 years old: 75% Adult Cost
– Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or County 29 seats
– Driver: proficient, enthusiastic, experienced.
– Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
– Welcome drink.
– Entrance fees: During tour.
– Vietnamese meals as mentioned (standard and hygienic meal).
– Halong cruise (Elizabeth Sails or Golden Lotus Cruise): Safe, clean and beautiful.
– Hotel in Halong: Golden Halong hotel
– Insurance on board.
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
– Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Surcharge 25$ US/pax on above rates for check-in o Christmas Days: Dec 24th, New Year’s Dec 31st, Lunar New Year.
ETG VIETNAM TRAVEL
Office: 11th Floor, Charmvit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Tell: +84 8 662 13468. Hotline: +84 973 385 888