8.00 – 8.30: Our car and tourguide will pick you up at the meeting point (26 Lo Su street or Hanoi Old Quarter) then depart to Ha Long. Along the way, have a rest time about 15-20 minutes.
11.45 – 12.00: Arrive in Tuan Chau harbor. Transfer to Halong Day Cruise. Start cruising to visit Ha Long Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site.
12.30: Have a delicious lunch while the boat cruise’s towarding to Lu Huong island, Cho Da island, Ga Choi island…
14.00: Arrive Bo Hon Archipelago, Visit Sung Sot cave – Hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the biggest and most marvelous cave in Halong Bay.
14.45: Then have a chance go kayaking or bamboo boat around Luon cave area to discover beautiful the lagoon.
15.15: To Ti Top island. Climb to the top of Titop, sightseeing Halong Bay’s panorama view or relaxing, swimming at the Ti Top beach.
16.00: Come back the cruise and have a small fruite & tea party, relax on the sundeck while cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor.
17.30: Return to Tuan Chau tourist wharf and take the bus back to Ha Noi following Ha Noi – Hai Phong – Ha Long highway.
20.30 – 21.00: Arrived in Ha Noi, drop you off at hotel in Old Quarter. Finish Ha Long tour 1 day visit Sung Sot Cave – Titop island
Thank you for your enjoyed the trip with us. We look forward to serve you in next time trip. Cheers-up from “HALONG VIP CRUISES”.
PRICE: 50 USD/ PAX
– Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or County 29 seats
– Driver: Proficient, safe, experienced.
– Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
– Entrance fees: During tour.
– Lunch: Vietnamese meal (standard and hygienic meal).
– Halong Holiday Inn Cruise: Safe, clean and beautiful.
– Kayaking or bamboo around Luon Cave
– Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving,… Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list