Duration: 1 Day Vehicle: Shuttle Bus & Dragon Boat Price: $ 88
In the Vietnam War, Huế’s central position placed it very near the border between North Vietnam and South Vietnam; however, the city was located in South Vietnam. In the Tết Offensive of 1968, during the Battle of Huế, the city suffered considerable damage not only to its physical features, but its reputation as well, most of it from American firepower and bombings on the historical buildings as well as the massacre at Huế committed by the communist forces. After the war’s conclusion, many of the historic features of Huế were neglected because they were seen by the victorious regime and some other Vietnamese as “relics from the feudal regime”; the Vietnamese Communist Party doctrine officially described the Nguyễn Dynasty as “feudal” and “reactionary.” There has since been a change of policy, however, and many historical areas of the city are currently being restored.
Itinerary Hue City Tour one day:
Morning: Pick up at your hotel 8:00AM by car, go to Hue city, visit:
1. Traditional Martial Art Van An
2. ConicaL Hat & Incense Making Village
3. Tu Duc Tomb
Noon: Buffet lunch (50 traditional foods, Asia & Western foods). Not include drink.
Afternoon: Continue by bus.
4. The Citadel
5. Thien Mu Pagoda
Then get the boat for sight -seeing along the Perfume River to view the sunset on the way back.
Back to town at 5:00 pm.
End of the tour. Thank you and we look forward to see again in next time trip
PACKAGE PRICE: 88 USD/PAX
– Bus & Dragon Boat, English speaking guide, buffet lunch, entrance fee.
– Drink & personal expenses.
– Be ready at your hotel at 7:30am, 8:00am depart.
– Children < 5 years old : 20% of Adults
– Children : 5 – 10 years old : 50% of Adult
– Children > 10 years old : 100% of Adult
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
* 3 days before departure: 0% charge.
* 1 – 2 day before departure: 50% charge.
* Departure day: 100% charge.
ETG VIETNAM TRAVEL
Office: 11th Floor, Charmvit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Tell: +84 8 662 13468. Hotline: +84 973 385 888