DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY ON ROSY CRUISE (Lunch, Dinner).
08:00 – 09:00: Pick you up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter as scheduled.
– Departure to Halong Bay for 2.5 hours on the new expressway. Stopover at Hai Duong province for refreshment about 20 minutes. (for the guests use our transfer service).
11:30 – 11:45: If you go to Halong Bay on your own, we will greet you at Rosy guest station, no F43, Tuan Chau International Marina, Halong Bay before 11:45 A.M.
12:00 – 12:30: You will embark Rosy Cruise by speedboat.
Welcome to Rosy Cruise, enjoy a welcome drink while our Cruise Manager gives a brief introduction, safety guidelines.
13:00: Enjoy a typical lunch with Vietnamese and International dishes in the luxury dining room while Rosy Cruise slowly glides between the numerous small islands (Duck islet, Thumb islet,etc) and the see-green color of the bay.
14:00: Receive the room key, check in and take a rest at your reserved room.
15:30: Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
Also, you can do kayaking under our tour guide’s instructions in so many beautiful spots.
17:30: Summit on the sundeck for watching the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin, enjoy Sunset party and do not miss the special offer “Happy hours – buy 2 get 1 for free”.
18:30: You take part in cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make the traditional Vietnamese – spring rolls.
19:00: The delicate dinner is served with fresh food menu.
21:00 : After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
22:00: Cruise goes to overnight point at the quietest part of the wonders. Finishing the first day with a good night’s sleep.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY – HALONG BAY – HANOI (Breakfast, Brunch).
06:30: Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai Chi helps focus the mind and condition the body.
07:00 – 07:45: Coffee, tea, and pastries for light breakfast are served in the dining room with the morning view of bay’s landscape.
08:00 – 09:30: Visit the Dark & Light Water Cave.
Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:30 – 10:00: Check-out of your room and settle bills at reception.
10:30: Vietnamese cuisine is served while cruising back to the habor.
11:30: After a last farewell from our crew, you will disembark the cruise and head back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat.
12:00 – 12:30: Return to Hanoi by comfortable air-con limousine.
15:00 – 15:30: Arrive back at your hotel after moving quickly by the highway.
Thank you for your enjoyed the trip with us. We look forward to serve you in next time trip. Cheers-up from “HALONG VIP CRUISES”.
Price : Special offer on request.
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with multi A/C, finest bathroom amenities
- All meals on board
– Complimentary water on shuttle bus and welcome drink on board
- Tai Chi, cookery demonstration, kayaking, local rowing boat
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wi-fi in the cabin, HD LED TV
- Fishing equipment
- On board insurance and service charges
- Transfer service
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
SCHEDULE AND ACTIVITIES:
– The program may be subject to change depending on weather conditions, specific tides or the instructions given by the Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay Management Authorities.
– Time in the schedule is only relative. The specific time will be announced by our tour guide on the day of departure
– All activities are included in the program. Guests can choose to relax themselves and enjoy the scenery on board, without having to fully participate in activities above.
WIFI ONBOARD: Wi-Fi is available on board the Rosy Cruise but is sometimes unstable due to weak signal points across the mountainous bay.
– What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent and cash, personal medicine, Water-proof bag.
– Weather in Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay: normally cold during November, December, January, February, March, and April
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
– Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
– The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
– Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
– For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Lan Ha Bay:
+ Person with disability: physical or sensory. Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
+ Person who is older than 80
+ Person who is overweight (>120kg).
HALONG VIP CRUISES/ ETG VIETNAM TRAVEL
Office: 11th Floor, Charmvit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Tell: +84 8 662 13468. Hotline: +84 973 385 888