Discovery Halong bay – Lan Ha bay 3 days 2 nights
(Our itinerary is unique and different, we will take you to the less touristy and enchanted sceneries)
Day One: Hanoi – Tuan Chau marina – Halong bay – Lunch – Swimming at Lagoon nature area (in Lan Ha Bay) – Sunset party – Cooking demonstration – BBQ Dinner – Onboard night activities.
09:00 – 09:15: approx
– Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
– Start 2,5 hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine (for the guests use our transfer service)
11:45 – 12.00: approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina, transferred by speedboat to Stellar of the Seas. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
– Set sail as lunch is served
12:30 : Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan harbour where belonged to Cat Ba area.
– Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course.
18:00: Join us for a short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
19:00: BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
Overnight on board
Day Two: Tai chi – Breakfast – Lan Ha bay – Lunch – Cycling at Viet Hai Village – Swimming at natural beach area – Dinner with different menu – Free time for activities
6:30 : Join us for a Tai Chi session for the early risers on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
07:30: Joining light breakfast in a panorama view of the world heritage site. After breakfast, enjoy your time for relaxing in amazing view of the Lan Ha bay while the boat continues cruising further for sightseeing.
Lunch is served before getting on the speed boat to explore some unique area where the main boat cannot go through.
Transfer to the speed boat heading to Viet Hai Village.
Take the bicycle ride to enjoy gorgeous sceneries along village roads and go through rain forests. We also visit a local family’s house to see the daily life of local people. Back to the day boat to continue cruising further in Lan Ha Bay.
15:00: Arrive to a natural beach area for swimming, guest will have chance to see fish farm at the typical Lan Ha bay floating village.
– Back to Stellar of the Seas, take time to refresh or play some short game in our golf course or relax with massage services as we cruise to sleeping area. Dinner is served with different menu.
– After dinner reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar near swimming pool or at wine and cigars cellar or enjoy the landscape of the bay at night. Relax with massage services. Take one of our on-board activities like squid fishing, watching movies in the restaurant area
Overnight on board
Day Three: Tai Chi – Breakfast – Sang Toi (Dark & Bright) Cave – Typical Vietnamese cuisine – Farewell at your hotel in Hanoi
06:30: Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 7:45: Local light breakfast is served
08:00: Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:30 :Check out the room
10:00: Vietnamese cuisine is served.
12:00: Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
– Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine returned to Hanoi.
– Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00
Thank you for your enjoyed the trip with us. We look forward to serve you in next time trip. Cheers-up from “HALONG VIP CRUISES”.
Notes: Due to cruising conditions, itineraries may change without prior notice. Thank you for your understanding!
Price : Special offer on request.
– Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with multi A/C, marble bathroom, and finest bathroom amenities
– All meals on board
– Welcome drink
– Tai Chi
– Cookery demonstration
– Entrance and sightseeing fees
– Local rowing boat or Kayaking
– Fruits and local wine party
– Internet wifi in the cabin, Satellite – HD LED Tivi
– Fishing and golf equipment
– English speaking guide
– On board insurance and service charges
– Transfer service
– Tips and other personal expenses
– All other services not clearly mentioned above
HALONG VIP CRUISES/ ETG VIETNAM TRAVEL
Office: 11th Floor, Charmvit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Tell: +84 8 662 13468. Hotline: +84 973 385 888